As a BI Developer at The Data Story, your goal is to help our customers towards a more data-driven way of working with their available tools and systems. For this, you will define data models, create a solid data warehouse built up and translate business needs into data availability. You play an active role in consulting in data analytics and insights projects for the customers of The Data Story and in your role as data consultant – BI Developer you are the expert in the field that guides the projects. Additionally, you will further improve the services and products of The Data Story to support us in our quest to become the authority on data usage in the market. In your role you will get the full support of The Data Story team and enjoy many possibilities to learn and improve.
Your challenge as Data Analyst/Consultant – GA at The Data Story
- Translate needs from the business into data structures and Python or SQL code to make efficient and clear data sources available
- Solve complex query or coding questions
- Help to design and/or build data warehouses from web data (Both GA and Snowplow)
- Create reporting/analysis scripts and datasets
- Initiate/ lead/ support data driven analytics pilots with full-stack marketing teams
- Train and support our customers on digital analytics
Why join The Data Story?
- Scale Up organization with a very strong authority image in the market
- Make a lot of impact at a broad range of companies
- 2 bald data geeks to work with
- Really nice The Data Story office in Amsterdam to work in (or remote)
- A lot of freedom to determine the areas you want to grow in
- Self-administered holiday plan (minimum of 30 days a year obligated)
- Supportive environment with lots of opportunities to gain and share knowledge with the high expertise team
- Market competitive salary – fixed for the experience level, no negotiations or previous paychecks needed to get it!
- Good secondary contract agreements like retirement fund and bonus plan
What about you?
- Good Python and or SQL coding skills
- Knowledge or willingness to learn digital analytics tools, such as BigQuery and/or relational databases and platforms
- Ability to explain business needs in a coding structure and translating them into point of actions
- Passion for analytics, tracking and data driven organizations and the ability to explain this in a way so that everyone in a company is able to understand the complex data structures and insights.
- Can do mentality that loves to work on challenging projects and wants to help The Data Story improve the brand name and service
Are you interested in this position or do you have questions ? Feel free to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org