As a Digital Analyst/Consultant at The Data Story, your goal is to help our customers towards a more data-driven way of working. For this, you will define data models, a solid data strategy and run spot on analysis which you can also translate to dashboards that tell a clear story. You play an active role in consulting in data analytics and insights projects for the customers of The Data Story and in your role as data consultant you are the expert in the field that guides the projects. Additionally, you will further improve the services and products of The Data Story to support us in our quest to become the authority on data usage in the market. In your role you will get the full support of The Data Story team and enjoy many possibilities to learn and improve.
Your challenge as Data Analyst/Consultant at The Data Story
- Bring actional insights and digital opportunities to our customers
- Help to design and/or build datawarehouses and the etl-flows
- Create dashboards and data models that have a direct impact on the customers performance
- Initiate/ lead/ support data driven growth hacking pilots with full-stack marketing teams
- Train and support our customers on digital analytics
Why join The Data Story?
- Scale Up organization with a very strong authority image in the market
- Make a lot of impact at a broad range of companies
- 2 bald data geeks to work with
- Really nice The Data Story office in Amsterdam to work in (or remote)
- A lot of freedom to determine the areas you want to grow in
- Self-administered holiday plan (minimum of 30 days a year obligated)
- Supportive environment with lots of opportunities to gain and share knowledge
- Market competitive salary with very strong retirement plan
What about you?
- Knowledge or willingness to learn digital analytics tools, such as Google Analytics 360 suite, BigQuery and/or relational databases
- Ability to explain results and learning points and capable of translating them into point of actions and actionable dashboards via tools such as DataStudio, Tableau and/or PowerBI
- Passion for analytics, tracking and data driven organizations and the ability to explain this in a way so that everyone in a company is able to understand the complex data structures and insights.
- Can do mentality that loves to work on challenging projects and wants to help The Data Story improve the brand name and service
- SQL, Python and or R programming experience is a plus